A Site About Fast, Expensive Exotic Cars

200 MILES PER HOUR - SHOWCASING STREET LEGAL RACING MACHINES: Ferrari 458 Italia... A Spider that bites

Ferrari 458 Italia... A Spider that bites

The color you ask...Why was it even brought down from the heavens and bestowed upon earth in the first place. Why was man blessed with such a Fiery and Passionate Shade of being? In the heavens it's called Inferno...We call it Ferrari...






     I can see the tentacles as they protrude from the body, hypothetically speaking. Yet as I look closer I see a piece of Artwork a true instant classic. Yet something was different then it hit me, This is not a car this is a living breathing organism, a Spider! Perfectly named as it seems to sleek around on a web of pavement looking for another chance to maneuver, brake and of course accelerate. I spent a little under an hour in the company of this Insect. What follows below can only be classified as "A Love Letter" and yes it was at first sight! 

Can I take you out?
     This car is an experience, a way of life...much more than a simple piece of machinery and yes this car is fast! As I watched it snatch away from me en route to a top speed of 202 M.P.H. I noticed it had nicer rear end than some women I've dated! A nice full voluptuous rear end that switches every time you pop the clutch. The 458, You don't drive this car out on a date you ask this car out on a date! Nothing else will ever look this sexy while producing a Down-force of 140kg (309 lbs) at 124 MPH!
   
      Weighing in at only 1380 kg it does seem light enough to drive it to the party then simply throw it your pocket and walk in. 

The Perfect Balance...
    The uniqueness of the Spider. The Mid mounted engine perfectly drives the rear power train, Power. While the front wheels have exclusive 100% free reign over control and handling. A perfect trade off that gives the Double Wishbone Suspension full "Motion Control" of the front wheels, Direction

Hey sexy...You there in the Red...   
    The Ferrari styling as always hypnotically seductive as it sucks you into an instant love affair. Amazingly it constantly redefines it's Sexy Ass Attitude right before your eyes. With each new glance I see it in a new way, a new light then I realize this is beauty defined, right before my eyes! Then I take a few steps back to take it all in this is when I notice ...the curves...my my the curves the one thing that lets everyone know silently, this is a beauty in motion as well as at a dead standstill. Finally, I understand the term "Sex Sells"! This car is trying to seduce me  right here in broad daylight and i don't know how much longer I can hold out!
    
Excuse me coming through! 
     Though it may be a small insect it makes damn sure you see everyone else in "your" Rear-view mirror as it secretly covets a viciously savage mid-mounted 570 HP V8 engine that will easily keep up with anything with a drive train in it. That's right this is Ferrari, and keeping up just isn't good enough...so to make sure they not only kept up, but also to pulled away from the rest of the pack quickly and quietly they went ahead and sat a "Dual-Clutch" 7-Speed transmission on top of it!
    
May I come in? 
     As breathtaking as the outside is, to open the door is truly to go into another dimension. With an interior sanctioned by Micheal Schumacher. The ergonomics of the interior is nothing short of a Cockpit with both power and finesse at your fingertips. Seating as always in a Ferrari, perfectly situated with everything comfortably within reach as quick and easy access is a plus at 157 m.p.h.!

All said this is Ferrari at it's best, art imitating life, a true Spider in every sense, a mid-engined insect that crawls around looking for something to bite. I can understand now why Spider Bites are so infectious! So all Vipers, Mustangs and Porsche's be aware...it's a jungle out there! Don't get bit! Hypothetically speaking of course. 



No comments:

Post a Comment