A Site About Fast, Expensive Exotic Cars

200 MILES PER HOUR - SHOWCASING STREET LEGAL RACING MACHINES: Lamborghini Furia

Lamborghini Furia





Really... a concept car back in 2010 ? Really  I mean the design alone is still a few centuries ahead of anything we have now. The first time I saw this car I knew it was a Lambo. No one else can make a statement a legally get away with it!  Some say it's a Gallardo reinvented while others say it is an attempt to go in a different direction on Lamborghini's parts. We know for sure it's 2 things for sure as a bonafide Lamborghini, it's fast and it's futuristic.
  My name is Furia, a little bit about me...a rear-mounted engine covered by a glazed roof  modified to allow  natural light within the cabin and also allow a wide viewing angle to the commuters. Expanding the front grilles, integrated with a pair of discreet driving lights, for better cooling airflow, also featured a delicate illuminated strip over the main headlights to work as day lights.



Powered by the well known V-10  pushed by a 6-Speed manual it is a virtual rocket-ship on 4 wheels, 4 specially designed wheels actually.As I look at the specs and other aspects of the Furia I can began to see the extreme similarities it shares with the Gallardo in more ways than one. Was it an issue of timing? I mean was the timing right as 2010 was not a good year from a recession stand point of any kind. So what if we saw a 2014 Furia? It is a lot cheaper than the 3.9 Million Dollar Veveno and they would more than likely make more than 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment