A Site About Fast, Expensive Exotic Cars

200 MILES PER HOUR - SHOWCASING STREET LEGAL RACING MACHINES: The New 2014 Aston Martin Vanquish - Elegant Expedited Movement

The New 2014 Aston Martin Vanquish - Elegant Expedited Movement

 

 2014 Aston Martin Vanquish


Recently I was tapped by a potential buyer to write a review on the new 2014 Aston Martin Vanquish. They wanted to know if the car was worth the quarter million sticker price.  They wanted to know out of all the options available, of all the 12 Cylinders available why Aston Martin? Of all ways, both hardtop and convertible in which to reach 200 MPH, why Aston Martin, why the Vanquish? I thought the questions poised were valid questions from a potential owner (plus it was a paying gig!) so I went right to work. I contacted a local dealer and made an appointment to come down and discuss the Vanquish. This is were the law of eccentricity comes into play. See since most millionaires are in fact extremely eccentric dealerships of such caliber as Aston Martin are forced to treat everyone with decency and respect (at least until they run your credit). Not saying in no way they wouldn't at any rate, fortunately we'll never know...So I put on a weird shirt and went down to the dealership.
        Vanquish - To conquer or subdue by superior force, as in battle. This is what it means to Vanquish. Yet in the case of Aston Martin's Ultimate Grand Tourer we look at the word in a new perspective. Yes there are a number of ways to spend a quarter million in the name of expedited transportation. Ways like Porsche, Maserati, Lamborghini and so forth. But for whatever reason here we are...power, prestige tradition, more than 100 years of it, throwing $250,000 at Aston Martin to find out exactly what they mean by Vanquish.
             Immediately I'm impressed with both design and styling. Already it has done more at a standstill than most could at full speed. I had done a little preliminary research on the vanquish yet in person it was a different story. I saw a vehicle that made me think of limitations, a vehicle that had me intrigued in many ways. I'd seen many photos of the Vanquish yet in person it still had a lot more to offer. I looked in through the passengers window as I approached. I looked in on a cockpit as opposed to a cabin. The technology seamlessly combined with the highest grade of materials available made for an ergonomically perfect environment. One that invited the adventure it could so effortlessly produce. I saw myself within so many scenarios alongside this very Vanquish.
             The Vanquish is powered by Aston Martin’s flagship AM11 Gen4 V12, a 5.9 Liter V12  most powerful production engine in Aston Martin history! This engine has been tested and proven to move the 2014 Vanquish from dead standstill to 62 MPH in a mere 4.1 Seconds. This is power on all 12 Cylinders, this is true Aston Martin power.
front-mid mounted engine displacing power to the rear wheels. In many opinions a near perfect engine, a few years ago and they went and touched it up even more. How much more you ask...The claim has been made that this is the
           I was impressed by the fact that I had been at the dealership for almost an hour and no one had approached me. I was able to look over the Vanquish at my leisure and match up most of the facts and figures I had researched to the actual vehicle. I do have to say that for the most It did exceed a lot of my own expectations. I knew sooner or later I would be approached. Fortunately I had a fresh copy of the digital brochure downloaded to my phone. So much of what I wanted to know I already knew! This was more of mission of validation, a quest for information.
        I was impressed at how the Vanquish was able to pull off both the sporty and elegant look. A rare feat in today's highly specialized market of ultra-luxury-super-cars. I opened the driver's side door and that's when the Aston Martin mystique became more than obvious. The smells of such highly exotic materials that emanated from the cabin. I got in and sat behind the wheel. The Vanquish continued at a standstill to make impressions that exceeded the speed limit.
     Already I had more than enough info to write a thorough review from several perspectives, especially the one my potential buyer wanted. The car literally spoke for itself in many ways. I mean from an artistic perspective there it sat beautiful, a perfect balance of power and style. The uniqueness of the Vanquish will in every way seamlessly transfer to its owner. A clear separation of classes, the Vanquish, the absolute best in elegant transportation had to offer. I looked forward to writing my review on the Vanquish very soon. I had been impressed with the quarter million dollar super-car.

*** For an in-depth look at a one of a kind automobile download a copy of the official brochure simply by Clicking Here!

 For authentic accessories from some of the world's elite auto 
makers such as Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini and more
Click Here! 
   

2 comments:

  1. Hi to all, how is everything, I think every one is
    getting more from this website, and your views are pleasant designed for new
    users.

    Here is my webpage ... CSR racing cheats

    ReplyDelete
  2. The purpose of a buick navigation system is to help drivers find their way from a starting point to an ending destination. To utilize the system, drivers need to provide the address of where they would like to go.


    ReplyDelete