A Site About Fast, Expensive Exotic Cars

200 MILES PER HOUR - SHOWCASING STREET LEGAL RACING MACHINES: A Cadillac Nation

A Cadillac Nation

                       

The Speed Shop...Powered By Amazon


CADILLAC           
     I've come to realize I live in a very unique place indeed. I live in a place where we have so much to be thankful for here in a nation, The United States Of America. Steeped deep in tradition this nation in so many ways make me proud to be an American each and everyday. As I write and research the world over for the most part I get to learn cultures from people from all over the world. I see clearly what makes us unique...this is a Cadillac nation.
              So over the next few months I made a point to take notice of the brand whenever and wherever I saw it, Cadillac I wanted to see just how ingrained it was in American culture. Immediately I noticed in the movies, TV and video that a Cadillac was almost a given. I mean I saw them whenever status required. A Cadillac would pull up in a movie right on Que perfectly and steal the scene. I was delightfully surprised that the General Motors brand was so revered in all aspects. It seemed the more I learned about the brand itself the more I could understand what made this a Cadillac nation.
              Next I took a decade perspective to the brand.
              

The Speed Shop...

>>>CLICK HERE!<<<


No comments:

Post a Comment