A Site About Fast, Expensive Exotic Cars

200 MILES PER HOUR - SHOWCASING STREET LEGAL RACING MACHINES: Life Begins At 200 Miles Per Hour - In So Many Ways

Life Begins At 200 Miles Per Hour - In So Many Ways






Something I just found out! And somehow seems to make it all make sense! I was recently sent a photo that kind of sums it all up! Simply put...
Let me explain...

Ferrari Tee!
Once I applied this fast but honest principle to my own life, things started to make sense! So quit existing here on this planet and get you something in Sexy in Red 12, Cylinders And can get you to 200 Miles Per Hour. Become a part of an elite class see as only a few men ever get to actually reach the magical mark of 200MPH and even moreso only a few vehicles on the planet are able to get them to it! So understand the ratio of $1,000 Dollars for every "Mile Per Hour" when you talk about speeds of 200 MPH or more. So be prepared to spend North of $200,000 to reach the coveted limit of speed, 200MPH.

200 MPH a true life-changer in almost every sense. I look at this machine and have anew-found respect for the amazing level of achievement man has reached in mechanical engineering. I see immediately the
unheralded beauty in design both inside and out and marvel at how man could get such intimate objects to fit so perfectly together then work brilliantly in perfect unisome. And once I realize exactly how life does begin a 2000 MPH as I appreciate a lonely drive along the coastline I look out at the boundless Blue Ocean and from the Turbo-Charged within my command can come to appreciate as well it silent all-consuming power just the same.


Ferrari Baby Grow Suit
As I awake in any given Sunday morning I can at will simply go to my garage and turn the light on. I look at the mechanical marvel that allows me at will to  shift in between 8-Speeds automatically while steady supplying power, moving me from 0-60 in less than 4 seconds. I stand in my own garage and admire the machine several perspectives I see it as and accomplishment, a life-long dream of mine fulfilled as I did as a young boy one day dream of owning such a super luxury sport styled machine. I realize there is a mystique in being able to reach the magical marker or 200 MPH an exclusive club so to speak that I know belong to. I can truly understand and respect the honor, tradition and heritage that goes into each and every one of these machines. As I stand and admire my own supercar I began to realize and is quickly humbled by the endless resources, ideas, energy and compassion that went into building this unique piece of art. I'm humbled even more to realize this was not something off of an assembly line, this was product of pure passion, vision
inspiration a dream come true on many levels and to many people.



Mercedes Benz Keychain Double Sided Rotatable Logo
I realize now this started out as a vision, a vision that was pursued, cultivated and turned into a reality. As man I could say I did have a successful career as both a husband and father I can say I have also lead a happy satisfied life. Even so I was still a bit reluctant to discuss spending over $200,000 on a car with my wife, especially at this phase in my life. Yet to my utter surprise she had the completely different opinion on the matter. She stood and told me she more than happy to have been my wife for the last 31 years as well as the mother of my children. She went on to say to my total surprise that nothing would make here happier than to see me express my life long accomplishments, sacrifices and successes than in the form of a dream come come. I had forgotten she had been with me most of my life. She remembered how I reveled whenever I saw this machine throughout my lifetime. She'd listened as I told her how I would drive it along the coastline one day over 20 years ago, she remembered my dreams.



So just remember while everyone else is trying to get you to slow down in life, the thing to do is actually speed up! Start living your life with a speed limit of 200MPH as I did and you while began to immediately see and appreciate the things that make life worth pursuing your own dreams yet also appreciating the little flowers alongside the road of life on the way. Understand why so many people want to slow down, I see now its because speed cost! And only a few of us are special enough to go fast...!


DON'T HAVE $200,000?  SEE AFFORDABLE ALTERNATIVES...SEE BELOW...

So how can you still feel the thrill of Ferrari without the $200,000 or the car? SIMPLE accessorize! Pick up some genuine Ferrari accessories stamped brightly with there famous LOGO from the Super Car Accessories Shop...Powered by Amazon the store features authentic genuine accessories from the actual house of Ferrari! As well as the rest of the Luxury Supercar makers as well. So when lets say you order a  Ferrari Key Chain labeled with the famous Horse and LOGO it is from Ferrari!  Experience the next best thing! Click over the Super Car Accessories shop and pick up a genuine Ferrari made Baseball Cap and a Key chain to match. Let your love for Ferrari be known to all! Prepare for the day when your dreams do come true and you are behind the wheel of an Ferrari 599, you already have the perfect driving cap and key chain!  So for under $100 bucks there is no better way to be genuinely affiliated with your favorite SUPERCAR than grabbing a few logo embedded accessories.

Powered By Amazon

Ferrari One Size Cap with Alonso Signature
It is understandable that some of us may NOT have the $240,000 needed to go 200MPH yet we can still feel the thrill! Whatever your favorite Sport Luxury Vehicle is although you not be able to afford it right at the moment you can still enjoy the association, while letting everyone know your preference in supercars.

How you ask?

By going to the World famous "Super Car Accessories Shop" Powered BY Amazon. Here you can pick up a genuine Porsche T-Shirt or an authentic Ferrari key chain. Use your accessories also as motivation as you get to each day look at what inspires you.  to go over to the Super Car Accessories Shop and take a look around >>> CLICK HERE ! And remember LIFE BEGINS AT 200 MPH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment